Current price $89.99
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 550** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller supra-tone (1508)
Seller rating 99.7% positive feedback
To Fit Electric Guitar
Country/Region Of Manufacture United States
Model Strat Style
To Fit Guitar Electric Guitar
MPN Does Not Apply
UPC Does not apply
SUPRA-TONE IS A 100% VETERAN OWNED COMPANY AND WE SHIP THE SAME DAY FROM ST. PAUL, MN USA. VISIT US ON THE WEB AT SUPRA-TONE.
We are sorry but, because we are a CNC shop, we do not do ANY custom work, none. All of our bodies come exactly as shown only. The exact bodies you see listed, exactly as shown. We apologize, but the answer questions such as "Can you make a_____" or "Can you drill bridge holes" or "I only have this one little change" is "Sorry, but no, we aren't set up to do that".
BODY WOOD: Ash
WEIGHT: 5 LBS 11 Oz
NECK ROUTE: 5/8” deep, standard Strat contour - We check every neck pocket to ensure they are 2.190 + - .007", measure YOUR neck carefully before ordering to ensure it will fit.
PICKUP ROUTE: Standard Strat, .750” deep
CONTROL ROUTE: Standard Strat, 1.5” deep
· 100% Made by veterans in the USA
· The multi piece body shown is the exact body you will receive
· This body has no finish. Additional filling, sanding and finishing will be required. You should seal it as soon as possible to avoid splits etc.
· Wiring hole from control to input jack is drilled
· The first picture is the actual body you will receive, the picture of the rear is a stock picture to show the rear contours, the other pictures are pictures of SIMILAR veneers for you to use as inspiration. THIS LISTING IS FOR THE UNFINISHED BODY ONLY!
· All of our bodies come exactly as shown and we do not do any additional work (such as drilling bridge holes) nor do we make custom bodies, only the exact bodies you see listed, exactly as shown. EVERYTHING WE HAVE IS LISTED ON EBAY, IF YOU DON'T SEE IT LISTED, WE DON'T HAVE IT.
* The two biggest issues that arise are "My neck doesn't fit right" and/or "I didn't realize how much work it is to sand and finish". Measure your neck FIRST and be prepared to put the work in to finish the body.
* I am sorry but we do not accept offers, trades, etc.
99.7% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.