SUMMER BAY ORLANDO ~ BIENNIAL EVEN YEAR USE ~ FLOAT WEEK ~ 2 BEDROOM VILLA
Current price $1.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Springfield, Missouri 658** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller exp.resale (143)
Seller rating 85.7% positive feedback
Seller State Of Residence Missouri
Resort Name Summer Bay Resort
Property Address 126-200 Summer Bay Blvd,
Number Of Bedrooms 2
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 994
Week Of The Year Floats
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 34714
_SUMMER BAY ORLANDO__EXPLORIA RESORTS__ORLANDO, FL _
Located just minutes from the fun and excitement of Orlando’s world-famous area attractions, Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts is perfect for families and couples alike.
The lushly landscaped 400+ acre resort with 64 acre spring-fed lake offers six heated swimming pools, a lakeside marina & aqua park with watersports, an 18-hole mini golf course, daily activities, entertainment, sports courts, casual dine-in and poolside bar & grills, and the all NEW Buccaneer Bay Adventure Park.
Tickets to the Disney theme parks can be conveniently purchased on-site and complimentary shuttle transportation is offered daily to Disney and Universal theme parks.
Horse Shoe Pit
Interactive Water Playground
Free Resort and Area Shuttle Service
Biennial Even Year
First Year Usage
1-4, 20-21, 40-45
2/2; Sleeps 8
Annual Maintenance Fees
FEES DUE AT TIME OF SALE:
$350 (Paid by Seller)
RESORT TRANSFER FEE
$100 (Paid by Seller)
PLUS THE WINNING BID:
***ATTENTION*** ***BOGO OFFER!*** The winning bidder may choose a FREE timeshare from our vast inventory list!
READ BEFORE BIDDING
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Upon winning of the auction, the buyer will be sent a Purchase & Sale Agreement.
* PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE AGREEMENT.
* Payment will be made by VISA, MC, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR PAYPAL.
* Our Customer Service is very important to us! If you are not happy for any reason, email me and we can resolve the matter.
* It is our goal to help in every way we can.
* All information is taken directly from the estoppel provided by the resort.
* Resorts have the right to exercise First Refusal. Should they do this, we will refund your money in full.
* It typically takes about 90 DAYS to close, but can take up to 180 DAYS.
* You do not have to pick up deed as it says on eBay description. Everything is done by mail and email.
* The timeshare can be used after the transfer is complete.
* Unpaid bidders will be blocked from future auctions