Current price $65.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Las Vegas, Nevada 891** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller er_805847 (1)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
For Sale By Owner
Seller State Of Residence Nevada
Type Tax Lien Certificate
Tax Lien on a Beautiful bullhead city AZ Area Land
This is an auction on a Real Estate Tax Lien Certificate ONLY, with a face value of $44.72*. The interest rate is 16%. This auction is intended for investors purposed at obtaining the deed to the property at the close of the redemption period if the lien is not redeemed by the current property owner.
_If the tax lien is redeemed, you will only receive back the Face Value* of the Tax Lien and not your entire payment.
Please read the Terms before bidding._
The Tax Lien is on a 3 Acer Property, beautiful Bullhead City, Arizona. The property is surrounded by smaller subdivided lots.
Silver Mesa DR, Mohave Valley
17N, 21W, 7
Delta city unit 4 Tract 1116 Parcel A
ENJOY BEAUTIFUL ARIZONA!
Frequently Asked Questions:
_Q. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE WINNER OF THIS TAX CERTIFICATE MAY FOLLOW MOHAVE COUNTY, ARIZONA PROCEDURES AND BRING AN ACTION TO FORECLOSE THE RIGHT TO REDEEM ON OR AFTER SEPTEMBER 12, 2023 AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN THIS VALUABLE REAL ESTATE FREE AND CLEAR, FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR?_
A. Yes! If the property owner doesn’t pay off the tax lien by the end of the redemption period, you are able to obtain the property through judicial foreclosure.
_Q. WHERE DO TAX LIEN CERTIFICATES COME FROM?_
A. Issued by federal, state, or local tax authorities, a tax lien is placed against the title/deed of real estate when the owner fails to pay taxes. The tax lien prevents the owner from selling the property until the debt is paid. Here is where the tax lien investor comes in. By purchasing the tax lien certificate held against the real estate, you (the investor) are entitled to repayment of the face value of the tax lien certificate plus applicable interest. In the event the real estate owner fails to repay you accordingly, you (the investor) can move to the county to foreclose the right to redeem after 3 years from the original date the tax lien certificate was sold to the investor by the taxing authority. Here, the deadline for the property owner to redeem this specific real estate expires on September 12, 2023. A Tax Lien Certificate is a first lien on the real estate. Purchase of a tax certificate does not permit the certificate holder to enter the property or contact the owner. A foreclosure and/or redemption is done through the County office only.
_Q. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE TAX LIEN IS REDEEMED?_
A. In the event that this lien is redeemed during the auction or within 2 weeks of the auction ending before transfer is complete, buyer will receive a replacement lien of equal or greater assessed value from the seller; if seller has no lien of greater value, two liens will be given or a refund will be offered. If lien is redeemed prior to transfer being completed more than 2 weeks after the auction ends, seller will send buyer the amount of the redemption check that would have come to buyer had transfer been completed. If the tax lien is redeemed after transfer has been completed, the buyer will receive a check from the county for the face value of the tax lien minus a small fee, but does not receive back their winning auction bid or transfer fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Investment Opportunity: You are bidding on a tax lien certificate on real estate as listed above. The Investor/Bidder is bidding on a Real Estate Tax Lien Certificate issued in September 2020 from Mohave County, Arizona. The winner may have the opportunity to move for a foreclosure deed on said property on or after September 12, 2023.
2. Liens: The amount of back taxes owed on this property is $44.72, which is the face value of the tax lien certificate for this property.
3. Redemption: The owner of this property has 3 years to redeem this tax lien certificate. In order to redeem this tax lien certificate, the owner must pay the tax lien certificate holder the face value of the tax lien certificate plus any applicable interest. In the event that this lien is redeemed during the auction or within 2 weeks of the auction ending before transfer is complete, buyer will receive a replacement lien of equal or greater assessed value from the seller; if seller has no lien of greater value, two liens will be given or a refund will be offered. If lien is redeemed prior to transfer being completed more than 2 weeks after the auction ends, seller will send buyer the amount of the redemption check that would have come to buyer had transfer been completed. If the tax lien is redeemed after transfer has been completed, the buyer will receive a check from the county for the face value of the tax lien minus a small fee, but does not receive back their winning auction bid or transfer fee. If the tax lien is redeemed, the seller is not responsible for refunding the auction bid, transfer fee.
4. Foreclosure: If the property owner fails to redeem the lien on this property before September 12, 2023 you can then pursue foreclosure through the county.
5. Customer Service: Seller will provide buyer with step-by-step instructions for necessary steps to complete a lien transfer.
6. Due Diligence: Buyer’s bidding on this tax lien implies that Buyer has completed their due diligence, is satisfied with their findings and is ready to purchase and pay for this real estate tax lien as agreed herein. As such, Buyer shall ask Seller any and all questions prior to bidding and not wait until after they win this auction to start asking questions related to this purchase of a real estate tax lien. Buyer accepts full risk and responsibility for purchasing this tax lien, understanding that there are no guarantees being made, and that they may lose most or all of their investment. Buyer understands that they are bidding on a tax lien and not on the deed to the property. Buyer understands that there are no refunds at any time. Buyer’s bidding on this tax lien implies that they agree to abide by the terms of this auction.
7. Shipping/Payment/Transfer Fee: A Transfer Fee of $50.00 will be added to the Winning Bid. The fee will include mailing any necessary documents to you and sending any necessary documents and paying necessary fees to Mohave county. Once payment is made Buyer will receive a copy of the tax lien certificate transfer documents, with easy to follow instructions. Seller will assist Buyer if needed with this easy transfer. Buyer will need a U.S. Tax ID Number and will fill out a W-9 to receive ownership of this tax lien. The from W9 will be sent by the buyer electronically to Mohave County and receive a bidder number that enables the lien transfer.
8. Please note it may be necessary or you to purchase the certificate for next years delinquent taxes from Mohave county in order of you to maintain the ability to foreclose on the property. The interest rate paid to you on those taxes will be 16%. Some fees may apply.
9. Disclosure: The information in this listing is correct to the best of seller’s knowledge. Seller has not been to this property and only owns the tax lien certificate on it. Seller is not affiliated with Mohave County.
Good Luck Bidding!
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.