Current price $1.75
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Cincinnati, Ohio 452** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 7
Seller deans_cards (40089)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Specific Item F86-A 356
Era Modern (1981-Now)
Card Manufacturer Topps
Card Number #356
1986 Topps #356 Mike Munchak Oilers Penn St 8 - NM/MT
***PLEASE NOTE: IMAGES SHOWN FOR THIS LISTING ARE STOCK IMAGES. THE ITEM YOU RECEIVE WILL NOT BE THE EXACT ONE SHOWN.*** _If you have any other questions, please contact us._
* YOU ONLY PAY SHIPPING ON THE FIRST ITEM ONLY. If you order multiple items you will only be charged once for shipping per order.
* WE DO NOT COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE ORDERS. To avoid multiple shipping charges we recommend using eBay's "Add to Cart" feature to check out multiple items in one transaction, or please request and allow for us to send an invoice to reflect the combined shipping charges.
* Canadian customers - please request an invoice or send message regarding shipping charges. ***Note: We send all of our Canadian/International packages with tracking.
_Please note Ohio residents must pay the 6.5% tax rate on all items._
* DEAN'S CARDS HAS A 100% MONEY BACK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ON ALL PURCHASES, AS LONG AS THE PRODUCT IS RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF YOU RECEIVING THE PRODUCT.
ABOUT DEAN AND DEAN'S CARDS
* Dean's Cards Makes Card Collecting - Fast, Easy And Fun. We have a scanned, online inventory of over 1,000,000 vintage cards.
* Dean's Cards was founded in 2001, and has become the leading online seller of vintage sports cards and non-sports cards.
* Our inventory has grown to more than a million vintage cards and we have a staff of 15-20 employees and a 8500 sq. ft. office space in Cincinnati, Ohio to offer you quick and personal service.
* Dean has written two books on collecting vintage baseball cards.
GRADING & PACKAGE POLICY
* If the scan says ACTUAL IMAGE, you will receive the card pictured. For most cards 1980-present we use stock images and you will not receive the exact card pictured.
* Each card is professionally graded by a Dean's Cards expert and includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. No one grades tougher than Dean's Cards.
* The card was scanned before it was put into a sleeve, to clearly show any possible imperfections that the card may possess.
* The card is then placed in a standard "soft" sleeve, with an open top for easy removal. The Dean's Cards label is placed on the top back of the card sleeve, and is no way affixed to the surface of the card itself.
* Every card you buy features a QR Code that you can scan to see your ACTUAL CARD (not a representation) on your Smart Phone or Tablet.
* *Please note that when images are enlarged there may be instances of vertical lines running through the scans. This is a "dust speck" and it is evident by lines running into the black margins on the top and bottom of the image.* * If you will give us the opportunity to earn your business, you will be glad that you did. We guarantee it! We love this hobby and work very hard to ensure that orders are shipped 100% correct, mailed within one business day and that the items sent are conservatively graded.
* Payment through PayPal is required within a week (7 days) of purchase.
* ALL PRICES ARE FINAL AND WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE. This policy is to ensure that everyone is getting our best possible deal. So please do not ask us to negotiate on price.
Please feel free to contact us by phone, at 513-898-0651, regarding any questions about our policies, products, or grading standards. Our hours are weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.