USED Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO 5 Guitar Effect Pedal Power Supply!
Current price $99.99
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Leominster, Massachusetts 01453 US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller citymusicsteve (24048)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Model Pedal Power ISO 5
California Prop 65 Warning "WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
MPN Pedal Power ISO 5
Brand Voodoo Lab
USED VOODOO LAB PEDAL POWER ISO 5 GUITAR EFFECTS PEDAL POWER SUPPLY!
Mint, includes all original packaging and cables.
Orders will ship same business day if ordered before 1:00 PM Eastern time via USPS Priority Mail. Orders placed after 1:00 PM will ship next day or sooner (often times I can ship orders placed after 1:00 PM same day as well). Orders placed over the weekend will ship Monday.
CHECK MY FEEDBACK AND BID WITH CONFIDENCE!
Isolated power supply for pro stage and studio use
Pedal Power 2 plus Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedalboards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There's also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
Pedal Power® ISO-5 features:
* Five isolated outputs
* Compatible with all battery operated pedals
* Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
* Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
* Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
* Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
* Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
* Engineered and handmade in the USA
* 5-year warranty* Input
* Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
* 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
* 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
* 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
* 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors center negative
* Short circuit protected
* 9VDC (3) - 100mA
* 9/12VDC - 300mA
* 18VDC - 100mA
* 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (4)
* 5.5x2.1mm right angle to straight barrel connector (1)
* 5.5x2.5mm right angle red barrel (1)
* 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
* 4.9" wide x 3.4" deep x 1.8" tall (124 x 86 x 44 mm)
* Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
* Toroidal power transformer
* 5 years* *
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.