Vintage Hand-made or Clone Barbie-sized Clothes - fits Vintage Barbie Dolls
Current price $4.99
Listing type Chinese
Location Silver Spring, Maryland 209** US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller talyra (336)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Unit Of Sale Lot
Clothing Type Dress, Skirt, Pants
Character Midge, Barbie, Christie, Steffi, Stacie, Teresa
Number Of Pieces 7
Set Includes Dress, Pants, Skirt, Top
Time Period Manufactured 1960-1969
Vintage Hand-made or Clone Barbie-sized Clothes - fits Vintage Barbie-sized Dolls. All clothes are clean and have been lightly pressed.
1. The Pink Gingham Maxi Dress - appears home-made and well made. It has three snaps and a hook/eye that are in good working order. There are no tears, rips, or stains.
2. A pair of multi-color pants with a belt - could be clone or home-made. The elastic in the waist maintains its’ shape. There are no tears, rips, or stains.
3. The Peach-colored Gown with Black Velvet Straps- could be clone or hand-made. The material is good quality and the dress is lined on the inside. Both snaps work and are attached well.
4. The Dark Pink Knitted Skirt and Top - appears hand-made. The stitching is loose in nature but mostly intact. There is a small hole on the back of the top but it hides well. The elastic on the skirt maintains its’ shape but can be seen through the stitching.
5. The Red Velvet Dress with Black Lace - appears handmade. The snaps work well but the bottom one is positioned a little oddly in my opinion. The material from the openings of the arms can come out a little when pushing the arms through but can be tucked back in easily.
Please view and enlarge the pictures for more detail. Please ask questions before bidding. All sales are final - no refunds.
Shipping in the continental US only.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.