Vintage WWII Lanco Langendorf Luftwaffe Pilot Watch RUNS!! ALL ORIGINAL!! WW2
Current price $199.99
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Lexington, South Carolina 290** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller 2looney4u2 (1454)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Style WWII Pilot/Aviator
MPN Does Not Apply
UPC Does not apply
For sale is a RUNNING! Vintage WWII LANCO (LANGENDORF) LUFTWAFFE Military WATCH. ALL ORIGINAL!!
• Vintage Lanco (made by Langendorf) Luftwaffe Military issued Pilots Mechanical Watch, has a very nice white/pearl colored watch dial, and a a very good condition watch case and band.
• The watch runs, the time sets, and it ticks.
• The Watch is in overall very good condition for its age, the watch dial is almost perfect, the watch case and band are also very nice for its age, and the crystal is in decent condition for its age. (Please see photos for condition).
• The Watch is 100% completely original.
• The watches history is very interesting (the history is below,) this should be in a museum!
• This Watch is so rare because it is completely original and it hasn’t been taken apart and altered with like 90% of the other WWII watches on eBay. It is the same way it was back in WWII when the Luftwaffe Pilots were flying their planes defending their country.
The watches history:
Lanco/Langendorf was opened in 1873, the company was known at the time for their high quality craftsmanship. This particular watch was a Luftwaffe military issued Pilots Watch that was used back in WW2, this really is a great piece of history!!
This will be Shipped for free with USPS First Class Mail, this will include insurance and a tracking number. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message. Thanks!!
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.