Wasserstein 30° to 55° Horizontal Wedge Wall Mount Compatible with Arlo Video Do
Current price $17.99
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Swedesboro, New Jersey 080** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller ahmean1 (260)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Features Wall Mounted
Type Video Doorbell
_** Proud Lifetime Member - Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States **_
- Wasserstein 30° to 55° Horizontal Wedge Wall Mount Compatible with Arlo Video Doorbell - Flexible Mounting Options for Smart Doorbell (Black) (NOT Compatible with Arlo Essential Wire-Free Doorbell)
Buy with confidence - 100% Feedback
ABOUT THIS ITEM
* ✔ VERSATILE MOUNTING - Compatible with the Arlo Video Doorbell, the mount provides improved motion detection capabilities and a better view of visitors coming to your door. It can be horizontally adjusted from 30° to 55° to achieve your desired angle.
* ✔ THOUGHTFUL DESIGN - The wall mount covers any holes or marks left by your old doorbell. No need to repaint or patch existing holes! Give your Arlo Video Doorbell a clean and vibrant look.
* ✔ HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS - Our Adjustable Wall Mount is made of high-grade, rugged materials that ensure maximum durability and stability.
* ✔ EASY INSTALLATION - Screw the mount onto the wall and install the backplate on it. Run the wires through the center hole and attach them onto the doorbell. Align the etching on the bottom of the backplate to the button on the back of the doorbell. Tighten the screws on the top and bottom of the mount according to your desired angle.
4.6 x 1.4 x 0.9 inches
HORIZONTAL WEDGE WALL MOUNT FOR YOUR ARLO VIDEO DOORBELL
Take your Arlo Video Doorbell to the next level. Accessorize and protect it with the Wasserstein Horizontal Wedge Wall Mount for an improved look and performance.
✔ Versatile mounting
✔ Adjustable angle
✔ No complex tools required
✔ Highly durable
✔ Easy installation
HOW IT WORKS:
* Attach the mount to the wall using the screws provided. Run the wiring through the center hole.
* Install the backplate onto the mount with screws.
* Attach the fork wire onto the Arlo Doorbell.
* Align the etching on the bottom of the mount to the button on the back of the doorbell. Then attach them.
* Choose your desired angle and tighten the screws on the top and bottom of the mount.
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.