Current price $1.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location New Bern, NC 28560 US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (330)
Seller rating 93.7% positive feedback
Property Address 1141 Broad Creek Rd
Number Of Bedrooms 2
State/Province North Carolina
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 770
Number Of Bathrooms 2
Zip/Postal Code 28560
Week Of The Year 36
City New Bern
Resort Name Waterwood Townhouses
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM BUY & SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
ANNUAL - FREE CLOSING
FIXED WEEK#36 SATURDAY CHECK IN
SEPTEMBER 3RD - 10TH, 2022
FLOAT UNIT 2BED/BATH, SLEEPS 6, FULL KITCHEN,
1 KING 1 QUEEN BED.
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$770.00 DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
PROPERTY TAXES ARE INCLUDED IN AMOUNT ABOVE
Perpetual Deed Paid In Full
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 – PAID BY SELLER
2021 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$0 - PAID BY SELLER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$100 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
Just High Bid
_RESORT DOES NOT ALLOW TRANSFER INTO COMPANY OR COPORATIONS NAMES. _
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
_WATERWOOD TOWNHOUSES _
1141 Broad Creek Rd
New Bern, NC 28560
Located on the Neuse River, The Harbour at New Bern offers a relaxing setting, perfect for long walks, early morning sunrises, and picturesque sunsets. The nearby area boasts golf courses, marinas, antique shops, hiking, tours of historical sites, and plenty of outdoor activities. Try your hand at windsurfing, fishing, water-skiing, jet-skiing, or sailing all within an hour of the property. Located 45 minutes from the intra coastal waterway and ocean. The Waterwood Townhouses at New Bern offers something for everybody!
2 bedroom townhouse plus loft has 2 baths, master bedroom with queen bed, 2nd bedroom has two twins, loft has two twins, living room has sleeper sofa, full kitchen, fireplace, washer & dryer, and A/C. The unit is up on on stilts and is about 16 steps to the 1st floor. This room has a maximum occupancy of 8 and sleeps 4 privately.
Kitchen (Full/All Units)
Bicycles (2 Bicycles Per Unit)
WiFi (Free in all units)
Cafe (Cow Cafe)
Picnic Area (Fort Macon State Park)
Golf (Harbour Pointe Golf Course)
Restaurant (Harbour Pointe Grill)
Convenience Store (next to check-in office)
Marina (Northwest Creek Marina)
Area Tours (Palm Coast Tours)
Restaurant (Pizza Parlor)
Bicycles (Rentals On-site)
Water Sports (Stillwater Creek Kayak Rentals)
River (with Boat ramp access)
Museum (Aurora fossil Museum)
Historic Sites (Birthplace of Pepsi)
Area Tours (Carolina Carriage & Tours)
Area Tours (Crystal Coast Helicopter Tours)
Beach (Flanners and Atlantic Beach)
Area Tours (Ghosts of New Bern)
Museum (NC Maritime Museum)
Aquarium (Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium)
Area Attractions (Raleigh and Historic New Bern)
Golf (Taberna & The Emerald)
Historic Sites (Tryon Palace)
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 66022
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.