Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz by J-B FAST SHIPPING
Current price $7.41
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Multiple Locations US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller shoppstor0 (166)
Seller rating 98.2% positive feedback
Size 2 oz
MPN Does not apply
Model Does not apply
Brand J-B Weld
J-B WELD 8265S ORIGINAL COLD-WELD STEEL REINFORCED EPOXY - 2 OZ.
* J-B WELD ORIGINAL: The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. J-B Weld Original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more.
* CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. Once cured, J-B Weld Original can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld Original’s set and cure color is dark grey.
* VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld Original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, J-B Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
* SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass.
* Will set in 4-6 hours, and cure in 16-24 hours
* Waterproof, petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant when fully cured
* Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
* Stong and nontoxic after it has set and temperature resistant up to 500F
* Tensile strength is 3,960 PSI
* DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550ºF when fully cured.
* We offer FREE shipping on all orders!
* We ship within Three business days of payment, usually sooner.
* We use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
* We only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
* Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
* You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
* Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
We accept payment by any of the following methods:
Please pay as soon as possible after winning an auction, as that will allow us to post your item to you sooner!
Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
If you have any problem with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make you satisfied.
If you have any queries, please contact us via ebay. We usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit our eBay store to check out other items for sale!
Thank you for shopping at our store.
98.2% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.