Current price $1.00
Listing type Chinese
Location St. John, VI US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (303)
Seller rating 98.1% positive feedback
Property Address 300B Chocolate Hole
Number Of Bedrooms 1
State/Province Virgin Islands
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 2346
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 00830
Demand Color Code Red - High
Week Of The Year 27
City St. John
Resort Name The Westin St. John Resort Villas
Another Great Vacation Ownership available from Buy & Sell Timeshares
Name of Resort:
Westin St. John Virgin Grand
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
ANNUAL - FREE CLOSING
FLOAT UNIT 1 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM
VIRGIN GRAND PHASE
DEEDED WEEK #27
FLOATING WEEKS# 21-42 GOLD PLUS SEASON
RESERVATIONS FOR THIS YEAR JULY 3RD - 10TH, 2021
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$2,346.42 DUE ANNUALLY JANUARY 1ST
Property Tax: Included in Maintenance fees above
PERPETUAL DEED WEEK#27 UNIT#3325
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 - PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE & TAXES:
$600 - PAID BY SELLER
2021 MAINTENANCE FEES:
$2,346.42 - PAID BY BUYER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$50 - Paid By Seller
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
HIGH BID + $2,346.42
WESTIN ST. JOHN RESORT AND VILLAS
St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands • A Westin Vacation Ownership Resort
P.O. Box 8310
St. John 00831, U.S. Virgin Islands
Nestled on Great Cruz Bay on pristine St. John - where two-thirds of the island is designated as National Park land - the Westin St. John Resort and Villas is an inspirational invitation to unwind in unforgettable style. Relax in a quarter-acre pool surrounded by swaying palm trees. Revel in Caribbean-infused cuisine served in three restaurants. Rejuvenate in a state-of-the-art spa and fitness center. Then retreat to a spacious villa, featuring a fully equipped kitchen and a living area, and renew yourself for another day of fun in the Virgin Islands.
* · Air Conditioning (In Units)
* · Cooking Facilities (In Units)
* · Laundry Facilities
* · Swimming Pool, Outdoors
* · Television (In Units)
* · Bar/Cocktail Lounge
* · Boat Marina/Launching
* · Car Rentals
* · Entertainment, Live
* · Exercise Room, Equipped
* · Fishing
* · Grocery/Convenience Store
* · Restaurant
* · Sailing/Rentals
* · Sauna or Steam Room
* · Scuba Diving
* · Tennis
* · Whirlpool Spa or Hot Tub
Pictures below show the style of amenities of the units. They do not represent the exact unit.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to ask questions and bid!
98.1% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.