WILLOW VALLEY RESORT ~ ANNUAL USAGE ~ 1 BEDROOM CONDO ~ NORTH CAROLINA
Current price $1.00
Buy It Now price
Listing type Chinese
Location Springfield, Missouri 658** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller exp.resale (138)
Seller rating 86.4% positive feedback
Property Address 354 Bairds Creek Road
Number Of Bedrooms 1
State/Province North Carolina
Seller State Of Residence Missouri
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 529
Number Of Bathrooms 1
Zip/Postal Code 28692
Week Of The Year 16
Resort Name Willow Valley Resort
_WILLOW VALLEY RESORTS_Vilas, North Carolina
Willow Valley Resort is in the north-west mountains of North Carolina and are within 10 miles of Boone, Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis, Banner Elk and Appalachian State University. With just a short drive you can be almost anywhere in the high country.
Condominiums surround the golf course. This 1 bedroom unit has a private bedroom with queen bed, full bathroom, full kitchen, dining area, living room with queen sleeper sofa, and wood burning fireplace.
First Year's Usage
1/1, Sleeps 4
Annual Maintenance Fees
FEES DUE AT TIME OF SALE:
$350 (Paid by Seller)
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$100 (Paid by Seller)
PLUS PURCHASE PRICE:
***BOGO OFFER!*** The winning bidder may choose a FREE timeshare from our vast inventory list!
$200 TO BE PAID UPON COMPLETION OF TRANSFER.
Please do not purchase this item for the incentive only; this ownership has financial obligations of maintenance fees. Purchasing just for the incentive with no intent to pay maintenance fees is considered fraudulent activity.
You must purchase this ownership for the use and benefits of vacation ownership.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Upon winning of the auction, the buyer will be sent a Purchase & Sale Agreement.
* PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE AGREEMENT.
* Payment will be made by MC, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR PAYPAL.
* Our Customer Service is very important to us! If you are not happy for any reason, email me and we can resolve the matter.
* It is our goal to help in every way we can.
* All information is taken directly from the estoppel provided by the resort.
* Resorts have the right to exercise First Refusal. Should they do this, we will refund your money in full.
* It typically takes about 90 DAYS to close, but can take up to 180 DAYS.
* You do not have to pick up deed as it says on Ebay description. Everything is done by mail and email.
* The timeshare can be used after the transfer is complete.