Windows 10 Pro USB 64bit Boot Drive Reinstall, Repair, Recovery, or Upgrade
Current price $15.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Clearwater, Florida 33765 US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller germanmesa (90)
Seller rating 92.3% positive feedback
Non-Domestic Product No
Modified Item No
WINDOWS 10 PRO 32/64 BIT USB BOOT DRIVE
FOR INSTALL, REINSTALL, REPAIR, RECOVERY, OR UPGRADE
NOW SAME DAY SHIPPING!
YOU ARE PURCHASING AN 4GB USB FLASH DRIVE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 PRO. THIS USB DRIVE IS BOOTABLE.
WINDOWS 10 PRO BOOTABLE USB FEATURES:
SYSTEM IMAGE RECOVERY
WINDOWS MEMORY DIAGNOSTICS
I LOST MY RECOVERY MEDIA FOR WINDOWS 7. CAN I USE THIS USB TO REINSTALL IT? YES THIS CAN BE USED FOR RECOVERY MEDIA
MY PC IS STUCK IN AN ENDLESS BOOT LOOP WHAT CAN I DO? SIMPLY BOOT DIRECTLY TO THIS USB THEN RUN STARTUP REPAIR OR BOOT UP IN SAFE MODE
I DON'T LIKE WINDOWS 10 CAN I USE THIS TO GO BACK TO WINDOWS 10? YES YOU CAN!
I DON'T HAVE A PRODUCT KEY. CAN I STILL INSTALL WINDOWS 10 WITH THIS USB DRIVE? ABSOLUTELY!
*YOU ARE NOT PURCHASING A COPY OF WINDOWS 10 WITH AN INSTALLATION KEY.
NO COA OR PRODUCT KEY IS INCLUDED WITH THIS DRIVE!
NO RETURNS ARE ACEPTED
PLEASE NOTE: Returns will no longer be accepted because of statements like "doesn't work," "the drive won't boot or I can't get it to boot." You are purchasing a bootable USB drive as it says in the title. It is naturally assumed that you can successfully boot to USB within your bios and have done so before. If this drive won't boot for you chances are you don't know how to boot to USB in your bios. We are no longer taking responsibility for this issue as that is simply not our problem. All drives are checked for successful bootup and functioning menu by quality control before going out. If you are having pc trouble we don't care to help. We do offer some consultation through eBay messaging.
USB FLASH BOOT INSTRUCTIONS
*your mouse may or may not be useless within the BIOS* 1. Insert drive into an available USB port. (If your computer doesn't have a USB port then you are done. Go buy something else.)
2. Reboot computer
3. During bootup sequence repeatedly press (but not too fast) DEL, ESC, F1, F2, F8, F10, BACKSPACE, or whatever it takes to get into your bios. You may have to Google this so don't be scared.
4. Choose to enter your BIOS setup. This is your standard BIOS setup utility page. Escape out of everything until you get to a screen that shows hard drives, boot order, or both.
5. Use arrow keys to access BOOT order or whatever it takes to see a screen with all the hard (HD) drives connected to your computer (this is not optical drives and sometimes not within the boot order).
6. Move the USB drive to FIRST IN THE BOOT ORDER AND ABOVE EVERY OTHER DRIVE LISTED (generally this is done by highlighting the drive and using the + key until it's at the top of all other drives).
7. Save everything by pressing F10, or whatever it takes to save everything with your brand of BIOS.
9. Enjoy everything your new flash drive has to offer!
*If all the above doesn't work then disable all internal HD's (including optical drives if possible), SAVE, and reboot.* or double-click the setup file within the USB if you have Windows access
*THE USB DRIVE IN THE IMAGES IS FOR EXAMPLE ONLY. YOUR DRIVE MAY NOT LOOK LIKE THE ONE IN THE DISPLAYED IMAGE* SOME SYSTEMS CANNOT BOOT TO USB. KNOW THIS BEFORE BUYING!!
The OS versions contained on this USB were developed by Microsoft. The bootable USB drive was created by us for your convenience.
This is not some type of magical auto repair drive that when you plug it into your computer it just automatically fixes everything that's wrong with it. (and I can't believe we have to say this but we do)