Current price $5.50
Listing type Chinese
Location East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 183** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (419)
Seller rating 97.6% positive feedback
Property Address 5242-5255 Buttermilk Falls Rd
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 1088
Zip/Postal Code 18301
Week Of The Year Points
City Shawnee On Delaware
Resort Name Wyndham Shawnee Village
ANOTHER GREAT VACATION OWNERSHIP AVAILABLE FROM BUY AND SELL TIMESHARES
Name of Resort:
Club Wyndham Points at Shawnee Village
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2023 – FREE CLOSING
166,000 ANNUAL WYNDHAM POINTS, JANUARY RENEWAL
166,000 AVAILABLE FOR 2023
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$1,088.00 – DUE ANNUALLY, PAID MONTHLY
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$550 – PAID BY SELLER
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$50 – PAID BY SELLER
2022 MAINTENANCE FEES:
BUYER TAKES OVER MONTHLY FEES UPON TRANSFER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$299 – PAID BY SELLER
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
JUST HIGH BID
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
WYNDHAM SHAWNEE VILLAGE
5242-5255 Buttermilk Falls Rd.,
Shawnee On Delaware, PA 18301
Perfection in the Poconos! Club Wyndham Shawnee Village is nestled along the scenic Delaware River. The Poconos Mountains of Pennsylvania features breathtaking scenery, a myriad of relaxing and challenging activities, charming area attractions, and warm hospitality. Enjoy all the mountain has to offer, along with premier golfing, fishing and dining. Explore the charming historic towns, beautiful state parks, vineyards and antique shops that celebrate the history and heritage of the region. The Shawnee Inn and Golf Course and the Shawnee Mountain Ski Area are nearby.
Offering spacious two-bedroom resort villas that comfortably sleep up to eight guests and range from 1,085 to 1,150 square feet. Floorplans vary from one to two stories, so choose the villa that works for you! You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms and the economy of a full kitchen. As a plus, most villas also offer a patio for stargazing and a fireplace for chilly nights.
Take a backcountry drive to tour the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area or discover its unique wildlife and waterfalls like Bushkill Falls by hiking, fishing and hunting. Nearby Lake Wallenpaupack offers endless outdoor recreation and boating. Downtown East Stroudsburg is filled with historic sites, art galleries and country stores. Do some downhill skiing, snowboarding and tubing at the Shawnee Mountain Ski Area. This resort is easily accessible from the Stroudsburg-Pocono Airport, only eleven minutes away. A central location for visiting nearby cities including Scranton, Bethlehem and Philadelphia.
Club Wyndham Shawnee Village is your private Pocono Mountains playground. Not only will you surround yourself with the best outdoor sites and activities in the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, but you'll also enjoy a variety of family thrills just steps away. Take a dip in the indoor or outdoor swimming pool, or relax surrounded by peaceful nature in the soothing hot tub. A fully equipped fitness center, tennis courts and shuffle board are just a few of the exciting activities offered for you and your family.
* In the Pocono Mountains
* Pools & Hot Tubs
* Miniature Golf
* Golf Courses
* Tennis Courts
6" style="outline: 0px; overflow: hidden; max-height: 10000px; transition: max-height 0.3s ease-in 0s; font-size: medium;">
* Basketball Courts
* Volleyball Court
* Fitness Center
* Children's Playground
* Resort Activities Program
* Game Room
* Picnic & Barbecue Area
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 14-18 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (Buy & Sell Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 69488
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms. Good Luck and Happy Bidding! Thank you.
97.6% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.