Current price $150.00
Listing type Chinese
Location Honolulu, Hawaii 968** US
Quantity sold 1
Quantity available 1
Seller buyandselltimesharescom (303)
Seller rating 98.1% positive feedback
Property Address 227 Lewers St.
Seller State Of Residence Montana
Maintenance Fees (dollars) 600
Zip/Postal Code 96815
Week Of The Year points
Resort Name Wyndham Points at Waikiki Beach Walk
Another Great Vacation Ownership available from Buy & Sell Timeshares
Points can be used at all Wyndham properties.
Name of Resort:
Wyndham Points Waikiki Beach Walk
BUYER’S FIRST YEAR OF USAGE:
2021 - FREE CLOSING
77,000 BIENNIAL ODD WYNDHAM POINTS, JANUARY RENEWAL
UDI WYNDHAM POINTS
YOU CAN USE THESE POINTS AT ALL WYNDHAM RESORTS
ESTIMATED MAINTENANCE FEES & TAXES:
$600.00 DUE ANNUALLY, PAID MONTHLY
Property Tax: Included in MF bill amount
MORTGAGE PAID IN FULL
RESORT CLOSINGS, INC. ESCROW, DOC PREP, & CLOSING:
$475 –Paid by Seller
COUNTY RECORDING FEE:
$60 – Paid by Seller
2021 MAINTENANCE FEES:
BUYER TAKES OVER MONTHLY PAYMENTS AT TIME OF TRANSFER
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$299 – Paid by Seller
TOTAL DUE AT END OF AUCTION:
PLEASE REVIEW RESORT DETAILS AND PICTURES BELOW THIS SECTION
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. Provide us with your names, address, phone, and email via eBay messages within 3 days of auction close.
2. Upon receipt of your information we will email your purchase agreement and escrow documents through Adobe Sign so you can electronically sign the purchase documents.
3. An invoice will be sent from RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE with a link to pay your invoice securely via credit card.
4. Your closing agent at Resort Closings will email you a welcome letter upon receipt of your signed purchase documents and your payment.
5. Your closing agent will outline the next steps to complete the purchase. Please see Terms and Conditions below regarding additional steps or documents required for purchase.
WYNDHAM AT WAIKIKI BEACH WALK (#8667)
Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk (#8667)
227 Lewers St.
Honolulu, HI 96815
Part of the exciting Waikiki Beach Walk project, the resort offers the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. Here, you and the whole family can relax by a gorgeous swimming pool, enjoy quiet time in the whirlpool/hot tub, workout in the fitness, savor a delicious meal in the resort’s restaurant and get in shopping in the exclusive resort shops.
Enjoy a choice of one or two-bedroom condo suites that will comfortably sleep up to eight people. All units are modern, spacious and elegantly furnished. Each is equipped with telephones, TV, air conditioning and full kitchens that include microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. All units are well-maintained by an eager to please staff and each offers magnificent views of the one of the world’s great vacation destination..
Bathroom: 2 Full Baths
Bathroom: 2 Full Baths
Bathroom: 3 Full Baths
This is where urban excitement meets island spirit. Here, you are at the heart of all the excitement of Waikiki Beach. Enjoy everything under the sun from outrigger canoes and scuba diving to parasailing. And your just steps away from exclusive island shops, fine restaurants, world-class golf courses, tennis, horseback riding, tantalizing nightlife and live entertainment. Visit Pearl Harbor and marvel at the Mauna Loa volcano. Everything to do and see is just outside you door and brought to you with the spirit of “Aloha.”
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN? HOW DO I PAY?
STEPS TO COMPLETE PURCHASE AS HIGH BIDDER:
1. PROVIDE US WITH YOUR NAMES, ADDRESS, PHONE, AND EMAIL VIA EBAY MESSAGES WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE.
2. UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR INFORMATION WE WILL EMAIL YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ESCROW DOCUMENTS THROUGH ADOBE SIGN SO YOU CAN ELECTRONICALLY SIGN THE PURCHASE DOCUMENTS.
3. AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT FROM RESORT CLOSINGS NOTICE WITH A LINK TO PAY YOUR INVOICE SECURELY VIA CREDIT CARD.
4. YOUR CLOSING AGENT AT RESORT CLOSINGS WILL EMAIL YOU A WELCOME LETTER UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED PURCHASE DOCUMENTS AND YOUR PAYMENT.
5. YOUR CLOSING AGENT WILL OUTLINE THE NEXT STEPS TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW REGARDING ADDITIONAL STEPS OR DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE.
WHO IS HANDLING THE CLOSING? WHO SHOULD I CONTACT FOR UPDATES?
Resort Closings, Inc. out of Bozeman, Montana is handling the escrow and closing process.
The average closing time (receipt of funds/paperwork to final documents sent to the resort) is 4-6 weeks. Some resorts require ROFR which can delay the closing 15-30 days. If the buyer purchases Title Insurance (when available) it will increase closing time 3-4 weeks, on average. Some resorts and locations may have other closing processes that make the closing time longer. Please email me if you have any questions regarding closing, or if you would like copies of the escrow documents.
We guarantee clear title to every ownership we sell. And we strive to provide 100% accurate descriptions of the ownership in our listings. If there is an error in the listing please let us know.
HOW DO I KNOW MY PAYMENT IS SECURE? HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS LEGITIMATE?
All funds are received and held by Resort Closings, Inc., a licensed, bonded, and insured escrow company out of Bozeman Montana. Resort Closings accepts secure payments online through its credit card payment portal. There is no reason to give your credit card information over the phone or via email.
You can see from our rating on ebay we have been at this for many years. You can also look up the BBB and Trust Pilot ratings for both Resort Closings and Timeshare Specialists (J & J Timeshares’ parent company) by searching online.
Payment must be received within 5 days of receiving the purchase agreement and escrow documents for signature. A non paying bidder dispute will be filed only after 5 days of not receiving payment or your information to draft the purchase documents.
AUCTION AND FEEDBACK POLICIES
• By placing a bid on this item, means that you have agreed on Terms and Conditions listed and intend to complete the sale.
• We reserve the right to end an auction early.
• We reserve the right to cancel bids and end our auction at anytime.
• Failure to read this material does not dismiss your responsibility.
• We do value our customers and want you to be satisfied.
• If you are not happy for some reason, please email us before leaving negative feedback.
• We are reasonable and will work hard to resolve issues fairly.
• Most issues can be resolved without having to leave negative remarks for each other.
• Positive Feedback Will Be Left Upon Receiving Feedback from Buyer.
FILE NUMBER: 65902
**PLEASE NOTE** Please feel free to email us for any questions before bidding. Please DO NOT PLACE A BID if you CANNOT accept our terms.
This product has 17 bids so far. This means it is a very popular and in-demand item.