WYNDHAM SAPPHIRE VALLEY ~ 126,000 ANNUAL POINTS ~ FIRST YEAR'S USAGE 2021
Current price $300.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Springfield, Missouri 658** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller exp.resale (105)
Seller rating 97.4% positive feedback
Property Address 70 Sapphire Valley Rd
State/Province North Carolina
Seller State Of Residence Missouri
Zip/Postal Code 28774
Featured Refinements Wyndham Property
Annual Points 126,000
Monthly Maintenance Fee $127.17
Resort Name Club Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley
WYNDHAM AT FAIRFIELD SAPPHIRE VALLEY
Club Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley is quietly tucked away within the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and is the perfect vacation destination to discover the peaceful beauty of Western North Carolina.
The area, known as, The Land of Waterfalls, has breathtaking scenery close to culture, crafts, shopping, and gaming. Activities abound including tennis, golf, boating, fishing, and canoeing at one of the local national forests and state parks. Wintertime skiing and snowboarding takes place at the Sapphire Valley Ski Area, located within the resort complex.
Offering spacious one-, and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to eight guests and range from 745 to 1,280 square feet. Each suite has a full kitchen, the convenience of a washer/dryer, separate living/dining areas and a private balcony or patio.
Sapphire Valley Golf/Ski Area
Lake with Boating & Fishing
Bar & Lounge
Current Points Balance
Annual Award Points
Monthly Maintenance Fees
FEES DUE AT TIME OF SALE:
$250 (Paid by Seller)
RESORT TRANSFER FEE:
$299 (Paid by Seller)
***ATTENTION*** TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Upon winning of the auction, the buyer will be sent a Purchase & Sale Agreement.
* PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE AGREEMENT.
* Payment will be made by VISA, MC, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR PAYPAL.
* Our Customer Service is very important to us! If you are not happy for any reason, email me and we can resolve the matter.
* It is our goal to help in every way we can.
* All information is taken directly from the estoppel provided by the resort.
* Resorts have the right to exercise First Refusal. Should they do this, we will refund your money in full.
* It typically takes about 90 DAYS to close, but can take up to 180 DAYS.
* You do not have to pick up deed as it says on Ebay description. Everything is done by mail and email.
* The timeshare can be used after the transfer is complete.
97.4% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.