Current price $200.00
Listing type Fixed Price Item
Location Tujunga, California 910** US
Quantity sold 0
Quantity available 1
Seller ssrsound (118)
Seller rating 100% positive feedback
Model SPX 990
Type Multi-Effects Processor
UPC Does not apply
Classic mid 90s digital effects unit, with 106 dB of dynamic range.The YAMAHA SPX990 is industry standard and found in front-of-house racks all over the world. As well as excellent sound quality and versatile programming it also has the advantages, for live sound, of patch storage on an optional removable card and pre-selection of patches. From the owner's manual:
"The Yamaha SPX990 offers 80 preset effect programs including accurate simultaneous natural reverberation and early reflections, delay and echo effects, gated effects, a versatile compressor, delay harmonic driver, multiple effects, freeze (sampling) programs which can do loop playback and others.
With a sampling frequency of 44.IkHz, the Yamaha SPX990 delivers full, flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz for exceptionally clean, "transparent" effect sound and direct digital interfacing capability making it compatible with the most up-to-date sound system. The preset effect programs can be edited, re-titled and stored in any of the 80 RAM memory locations. Individual 3-band parametric EQ and dynamic filter parameters are provided for each effect program for precise tonal tailoring.
In addition to the basic effect and EQ parameters, the Yamaha SPX990 offers a list of "internal parameters" which provide exacting control over the effect sound. The Yamaha SPX990 is also MIDI compatible, with a MIDI IN terminal that allows MIDI selection of effect programs and a switchable MIDI THRU/OUT terminal. When switched to OUT, edited programs stored in the internal RAM can be dumped to a MIDI data recorder or other data storage devices. Programs thus stored can be reloaded when necessary via the MIDI IN terminal.
As an extra touch of convenience, the Yamaha SPX990’s analog input and output terminals can be switched to match -20dBm or +4dBm line levels, providing compatibility with a broader range of sound equipment. Convenient external data storage is provided by a card slot that accepts optional RAM cards that can be used to store effect programs."
* 20-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion sampling at 44.1 kHz
* 80 preset memory locations
* 100 internal User memory locations
* 100 User memory locations available on optional memory card
* MIDI control of parameters and patch change
* Tempo-based Delay Time Programming
* 3-stage effect configuration
* 3-band PEQ
* Harmonic Driver
* Compressor, Dist. and EQ
* REVERB: Reverb, Filtered Reverb, Stereo Reverb, Echo Room
* EARLY REFLECTIONS: Thin Early Reflection, Fat Early Reflection, Gate Reverb, Reverse Gate
* DELAY and ECHO: Delay L, C, R, Echo, Multi Tap Delay, Stereo Echo, Tempo Mono Echo, Tempo .Stereo Echo, Tempo Quad Echo
* MODULATION: Flanger, Dual Flanger, FM Chorus, AM Chorus, Phaser, Symphonic
* PITCH CHANGE: Mono Pitch Change, Dual Pitch Change, Triple Pitch Change, Stereo Pitch Change;
* PAN: Auto Pan, Triggered Pan
* COMPLEX EFFECTS: Chorus and Reverb, Symphonic and Reverb, Flanger and Reverb, Reverb (L) / Reverb (R), ER (L)/ Reverb (R), Echo (L) / Reverb (R), Chorus (L) / Reverb (R), Pan (L) / Pan (R)
* FREEZE: Freeze
* 3-band PEQ
* Harmonic Driver
100% of buyers gave this seller positive feedback.